Tokophobia
I m a tokophobic person...nd i m 6 mnth pregnent...i want a c section for my delivery...bt having phobia of niddle nd OT...so can i ask for sedation for c section nd epidual analgesia for post op pain...bcz having low tolerance of pain...plz help me with my concern..bcz i m feelng like i m going to die during or after my c section...or i will hurt my baby

Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier

+175
Chat with a doctor
Dear , don't worry Now days , every gynacologist take care of above problems what u told Whenever u asked all that possible Don't worry Fallow your treating doctor Or gynacologist,  ask her a those things
Consult your gynec doctor and anesthesia doctor don't worry every thig ok, just cross the figure.
Pl Consult a Gynecologist,in pre natal counseling your fears& fobias will vanish.You need psychological support.