Toilet Frequently

I am 21 years male, If I drink water more ,just after in a interval of 15 to 30 min i become desperate to pee and i can't hold it for longtime. I pee 2 to 3 times in that one hour. And whenever if I eat more food than enough, I need to go latrine. I have one stone in Kidney of length 7mm, and doctor suggested me to drink water more. If I drink more or eat more I am experiencing this. Is this symptoms are of Diabetes?

Doctor Answers (1) on Toilet Frequently

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Most stones that cause renal colic are small and pass out with the urine in a day or so. You should drink plenty of fluids to encourage a good flow of urine. Strong painkillers are often needed to ease the painuntil you pass the stone. No other treatment is usually needed. Some stones that form and stick in the kidney do not cause symptoms or any harm. They can just be left if they are small. ...