Toenail fungal infection
I am having my toenail sides discoloured and thickened and I feel very discomforting sensation there. I was told by previous doctors to be having toenail fungal infection. Though I used the prescribed medications for a long time but my this very old problem has not been cured till now. I feel very hopeless now.

Dr. Srinivas C
Rule out diabetes and avoid shoes . Soak your foot in warm saline for 10 mins and then use loceryl nail lacquer once a week. If it is very severe go for nail avulsion followed by antifungal tablets .