chest-icon

To whom i should contact

My mother is feeling like her chest/heart full of with weight and followed by body pains . Kindly tell me what to do & to which specialist I should contact? Thank you sir / madam...

Doctor Answers (2) on To whom i should contact

Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  The history is very insufficient to come to any idea. And a detailed clinical examination is also needed for co relation. I would suggest you consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management.  He will suggest you some tests also, which needs to be done. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello.. Well in that case in consideration of her age I would suggest you to consult a physician in first place so that preliminary examination is done and then she might be referred to the specialist...it's better to get general clinical examination and also few routine tests after examining...Thank you