To travel in my city to cast vote tomorr
Sir, mam , can i go to cast my vote in tomorrow election Beside my disc surgery can travel to cast vote for 5-10 km distance by bike. I had my lumbar back surgery 2 months before. And should I apply my lumbar belt on my back sir i have a asd hert problem also from my childhood.

Consult the physician who has done your surgery so simple it is.

+187
Chat with a doctor
U have ASD with post spine surgery status,pl go in a car accompanied by a friend/relative.
10 km bike that too  to and fro.... Strain on back.. Go in a car instead Need not stress urself unnecessarily