To shave pubic hair or no
Should I shave my pubic hair or not ? I always feel confused and scared that should I do or not? How will I feel after that ? Will it make me feel wet ? I need some councilling on this pls

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Shaving of pubic hairs can be done at regular intervals with appropriate products. Use standard quality products to avoid razor bumps. Initially it may hurt you a little as the cut ends of the hair will be sharp but over a few days time, it will become normal. No it wont make you feel wet.
Please change to disposable razors as it helps many a time.
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations.