To shave or not shave ?
Should I shave my pubic hair or not ? I always feel confused of how I will feel within. Will it make me wet more or not ?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings. Its not something wrong or harmful to shave pubic hair. This is purely your personal choice and how you feel about it. You have to be extra careful and gentle though, using a clean razor. Some people find it more comfortable, hygienic and less sweaty after shaving the pubic hair. But as i mentioned again - its purely a personal choice
see a qualified doctor near you for any further specific issues
Further queries can be sent on Practo Direct

I shaved and now im itchy