To reduce anxiety
Doctor Answers (4) on To reduce anxiety
It is great to see that you identify your problem and are actively seeking help. This attitude ensures success.
Now, coming to your problem:
Mam, pls understand that a lot of people have a temperament of worrying and overthinking. It develops through childhood depending on our nature's constitution and our environment. IT IS NOT A DISEASE TO WORRY AND OVERTHINK. But, when it interferes in your life, you need to take control.
As per your liking, you can be treated without medicines. Cognitive behavior therapy is the therapy of choice for you. It basically allows you to change your thought process and engage in more positive and encouraging behaviors. It then becomes a cycle of thinking well and acting effectively.
Pls feel free to contact me for private consultation for the same.
To understand all those do consult a Psychologist and overcome this issue easily and lead a cool, chill life. 😎
I appreciate your decision of not to take medication. Follow the simple changes in your lifestyle as given below.
1. Avoid taking non veg at nights
2. Increase the intake of water
3. Avoid junk foods and aerated drinks
4. Do regular exercise - walking or gym or any sports whichever you prefer
5. Follow healthy sleep pattern
6. Sit comfortably, close your eyes gently and just observe your breathe. Like you stand in a sea shore and watch the waves you just have to watch your breathe. Practice this daily at night when you go to bed.
These changes will surely help you improve your condition.
Any further guidance feel free to contact.