To lose body weight
Hello, I weigh 80 Kg and my height is 5.75 ft. I am trying to loose 10 Kg. I daily run 3 km and approx 10,000 steps daily by walk from last 15 days. In the diet, I do take 1/2 egg, 500ml milk, and normal food but eat less in dinner. My questions is - How long it will take to get the goal and is it healthy?

I understand your concern. How long it take that depends on your body type and overall lifestyle. You can consult a dietician personally to track and get a customized guidance for best results.
You are eating good foods, but not a balanced meal. So, here the professional can help you. Reduce intake of sugar, deep fried items, maida products. Have green tea twice daily. Drink lots of water. Have small n frequent meal a day.
You can connect to me too as I am also from Delhi.