To loose weight .
I want to loose belly fat and I want a diet to increase metabolism.so please suggest me a good diet .

Things need detailed conversation about your meals and nutrition requirements. Please choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help to achieve better results.
Share your daily routine and food habits and physical activity level and water intake and sleeping pattern for assessment and further guidance,
you can also join us on my whatsapp group for detailed information and guidance https://chat.whatsapp.com/i5vbdwxax6abe9hdx9gacy
eat healthy keep healthy
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet, exercise and walk early morning and evening. Take high fibre food in ur diet.add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet.add planty of water.avoid oily and fried food.
contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good results definately.
u can reduce your weight 5kg with in one month through online consultation.
Metabolism can slow down and cause body weight gain due to many factors
kindly provide me with your food consumption pattern ,your physical activity pattern and your genetic issues if present then I can advise on the food depending on Ava liability, cost it's effectiveness from your perspective through online consult.
Follow a good time discipline in your eating pattern Avoid skipping Breakfast and late night snacking Reduce carbohydrates portion in your three main meals add optimum protein + fiber + good fat in your diet. Involve in Activity that interests you like cycling ,swimming  playing games  gardening etc atleast 45 minutes 4 to 5 times a week Include good amount of fluid n your diet Reduce gadget viewing time.
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Body metabolism plays a very important role.You have to make some lifestyle modifications. You have to go with some healthy food choices.
contact me directly on practo or www.nehadietcounsellingfacilitity
Do regular exercise 45min