To have a child
Hi I am the husband and want my wife to get pregnant but I can't do that because I have no seeman in ejaculation. Please tell me the low cost way to get my wife pregnant it is either by seeman injection of any other good person. Please tell me the perfect place to consult with my problem, thanks in advance.
98 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. There are two aspects to your question. First, about having a child. Even if the semen does not have sperm your testes may have them The correct step is to go to a good fertility center in your city. They have the facilities to do a biopsy and counsel you on the results. The alternative is to use donor sperm. it is important to use donor sperm rather than using semen of someone you know because donor sperm are screened for infections and common genetic disorders. Also the quality of the semen is tested. Another advantage is of anonymity. If you use semen of someone you know you will always be under pressure of what that person will expect from you or the child. The psychological consequences can be damaging to the child and the mother too.  There are advantages to using semen of someone in close family like brother etc since the child is genetically more like you. Even so it is important to use the fertility centre to get it tested. Most important is to have the discussion with your wife and fertility specialist. second aspect is about cost. I understand that fertility treatments are expensive. You can choose to go to government sponsored center. Unfortunately raising a child cannot be done cheap. You will want the best for the child and doing it cheap doesn't work. You might want to explore several centres and their pricing once you know more about what is possible for you. hope this helps
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.