To gain weight Nutritional type
I am 33 yrs and height 5.5 saurabh verma presently I have weight 46 kg I am taking food in good amount but still I have no gain I have no problem of sugar no hypertension but I have digestion problem so plse tell.

Hello dear See, you will not gain until the cause of underweight is not treated. There are many reason of being underweight . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . IBS . Tuberculosis . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT UNDERWEIGHT THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of underweight . Treating the deficiency and symptoms cause due to underweight . Diet to get ideal weight Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact us directly for visit, or thru phone or for online counselling contact us directly thru the link  https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thank with Regards Dt.Ankita

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+155
Chat with a dietician
Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Your ideal weight should be 65kgs. Take high protein diet and balanced nutrition and do exercises.
Consult me direct through practo direct consultation for further information
Consult me directly through practo or visit my website www.foodwisdom.in