To do's when pregnant
To do's when pregnant... My wife is 8 weeks pregnant... Need guidance as to what to do what not to do...Tablets to be taken? Yes or no.. Which one if yes... And which gynecologist to consult... Pls suggest

Hello, You should better consult an obstetrician and follow the guidance as advised. Wish you a healthy pregnancy.
StArt tab folic acid and you can take my appointment.through Practo.and consult me I will tell you everything in detail
U need to visit n obstetrician...get her checked up..Der instructions regarding everything will b given..Der r many obstetricians in Mumbai..whch area u belong to?? I cn suggest a few