sexual-counselling-icon
To check fertile or not
I got married last april, till now me and my wife trying for baby but unfortunately we failed to succeed. so I want a consultation to find whether I am capable of making my wife pregnant. Since my wife had a checkup with a gynaecology specialist and got result that she is absolutely normal. Now it's my turn to check whether I am capable or not..

Great, Ur willing to take on life at new heights. Usually its protocol to get checked both expectants parents simultaneously. So just move on with ur Dr for ur semen analysis or tests shared u.