Tmj pain affects face look & muscles?
Is there any chance that tmj pain (rt side tmj) Might cause face assymetry.. Like my right side of the face is changed ( muscles and appearance) compared to left side Is this the cause... The pain? Is this reversible? What should i do? Plz help Does tmj cause facial muscles to contract?? If so what to do? I feel my rt side face muscles are soo tight and rigid compared to left side

Dear practo user, For accurate diagnosis and apt management of this problem u need to consult a good oral medicine specialist. Myself oral Medicine and Radiology specialist MDS from MAMC/MAIDS, delhi.  U can teleconsult on my page here on practo for this.I will take a detailed history for your problem, guide and manage accordingly. Thanks

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Visit your dental surgeon soon