TMJ disorders
I have temporomandibular joint syndrome since last year and have pain in full mouth..can't eat little hard things it's like my bones are compress with little pressure and r movable and my jaw shape changes my mandibular jaw teeths little shape changes n jaw becm little broad and my face looks smitmes big smtimes slim it looks imbalance when pictures click....plz tell me is regain my jaw shape and Balance face back or my face and mouth pain gone or I resume eating anything I want without pain or fear

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..it can solved completely by alignment of teeth properly following use of splints. Regards
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J
Dental Surgeon 17 yrs exp Bangalore

Diet during TMJ problems would strictly mean eating soft diet only. There are different corrective procedures for the lroblems you mention. Please remember there is always a solution for every problem. Get an OPG and lateral skull x-ray done and post it in this forum. Even better would be to seek a dentists advice who would put you through a specialist for a sound advice.

Hi....., Temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJ disorders) occur as a result of problems with the jaw, jaw joint and surrounding facial muscles that control chewing and moving the jaw..... Treatment options for TMJ disorders range from simple self-help advice and conservative treatments to injections and surgery.... treatment should begin with conservative, non-surgical therapies first, with surgery left as the last resort.... Many a times combination of treatment are used....Consult Ent surgeon....