Tissue under the tongue
My name is fareen shaikh. From few months I have a tongue disease but I don't know the name of the disease. Doctors have said that it is tissue (round shape skin) which is growing under your tongue. I have done the operating one time but it is coming twice. Doctors have said that u have to do the operation again. I don't know any specialist doctor or surgeon. What I have to do now.
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Dermatologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Need clinical pictures to be able to help you. Dr. Jolly Shah DNB Dermatologist . Skin Nurture Clinics Mumbai
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.