Tiredness while studying
I feel very much tiredness when I sit for studying or doing any work is it due to excessive sleep means I wake up at 6 then again sleep in afternoon for about 2hrs and I feel not to study becoz of it is there a problem suggest a solution..

Hi...., Stick to a schedule. Go to sleep and wake up at the same time every day, including weekends.... Avoid nicotine and alcohol. Using these substances, especially at night, can worsen your signs and symptoms....Get regular exercise. Moderate, regular exercise at least four to five hours before bedtime may help you feel more awake during the day and sleep better at night....