Tiredness n skinny hands
I have skinny arm no muscle at all...but I have belly and hips muscle...I have gas problem also...I feel tired soon...pls suggest what to do to get normal arms n belly..and feel active

Ms. Fatima Radhanpurwala
Dietitian/Nutritionist 8 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hello,  your weight is OK as per your height but you need to have balance diet along with good amount of protien to gain muscle mass. Also you need to do resistant exercise to gain muscle and loose belly fat.
You can message me in personal for detail and tailor made diet chart for you.
Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

Your weight ia fine may be u require some good diet.connect me to plan customize