Tiredness in body

I remain tired and feel sleepy for most of the day in office. Even though I sleep for 8-10 hours everyday.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

Drink ample water. Have regular and nutrious meals. Add citrus fruits in your daily routine. Exercise or do yoga daily. Yoga can be done twice a day. If no improvement in a week and you feel lethargic as usual, get complete basic screening tests done. Reports will suggest further guidelines.
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello Ur complaints suggest dat you may be suffering from hypothyroidism or anaemia or low BP You may have to go for some tests to confirm what is your problem You should consult in person. So that we can find out the cause for your problem
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email [email protected] to get my no
Dr. Amar Deep
Homeopath 9 yrs exp RaeBareli
Lack of sleep and disturbed sleep are two of the main reasons behind daytime sleepiness. Hence, setting a proper sleeping schedule is one of the best ways to prevent daytime drowsiness. Proper sleep will even help fight low energy, fatigue, depression and stress. Different people need different amounts of sleep to function well, however an average of 7 to 8 hours of sound sleep is enough to help your body function properly. To help enjoy sound sleep: • Maintain a sleep schedule that has a consistent bedtime and wake time. • Keep your bedroom completely dark to promote restful sleep. If needed, use shades or blinds to block out any exterior light. • Invest in a good quality mattress, comforter and pillows to improve your sleep quality. • Read a book or do some relaxing yoga stretches for about 20 minutes before going to bed. • Limit your screen time staring at computers, TVs or phones in the evening before going to bed. Consult me for homeopathic treatment. Recommend me by clicking on recommend option and leave feedback.
Dr. Manisha
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Lucknow
There r multiple cause of tiredness despite having enough sleep.High or low blood pressure , thyroid dysfunction ,anemia,Diabetes etc.So different test is require to know exact cause.Besides these any psychological stress or environment of workplace may be the cause