Tiredness Fatigue Leg Cramps Knee Pain
From 1 year I am suffering from tiredness fatigue lethargy weakness leg always feel like restless knee pains when getting out steps cut cut sound comes I took uprise d3 from 3 months still I have same problem doctor suggested all blood test.. all normal except slightly ESR 20 Trigercylides 220 and vitamin 14 this blood test done on Feb 2020 I have lot of fear body pain is more feeling like I have fever but fever is normal doctors is suggesting to take antidepressents what to do kindly suggest??? for thus body pain tiredness I can tolerate.. health anxiety have started I am.more anxious even to go office driving car and all what to do

Tab methycobal D od for 15 days Tab corcium od for 15 days

Dear sir, During this covid pandemic most of the people have such anxiety issues. You have 2 issues. 1) Anxiety- you must learn to relax, spend time with family and friends. We must try to come over it by all natural means rather than taking medication. Test your thyroid profile once. Low thyroid also can cause depression and anxiety 2) Knee pain. Please do an X-ray both knees. Looks like Osteoarthritis. You can treat this with the help of an ortho doctor.
Thyroid profile, XRay knees
Need detailed history and evaluation
take online consultation for further treatment