Tired and exhausted
I lead a healthy lifestyle. I work from 730AM to 530AM. But I am too exhausted to do anything post 6AM. If I want to study something or do some other work. I am just not able to do it. My eyes start burning, I feel low physically. I used to go for a jog. But I would feel even more exhausted then. I sleep for about 7-8 hours a day.

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, Working for 10 hours in a day can be physically and mentally exhausting itself. It is natural for your body to react like that. You can take Tablet Bi to zed forte one tablet once a day for a month. It will improve your stamina and make you feel fresh.