Tirdness , pain in legs

I always feel tirdness, pain in legs , headache from last 7-8 years and I come to know few months back that i have minor beta thalassemia. Treatment taken from neurologist & psychotherapist but still problem has not solved. Can someone tell me, which doctor is right for me.

Doctor Answers (1) on Tirdness , pain in legs

Dr. Navya G Bangalore | General Physician
Beta thalassemia is a blood disorder that reduces the production of hemoglobin in our body. Hemoglobin is protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen and delivers to other cells in our body. Due to low levels of hemoglobin which leads to a lack of oxygen in many parts of the body, patients have pale skin, weakness, fatigue, bodypain. There are two types major and minor. As name suggests beta thalassemia major is severe variety requiring regular blood transfusions. Minor is mild form doesn't require or requires occasional transfusion.please consult HAEMATOLOGIST..