Tip of forskin tear up
I got tear my  tip of my penis skin or foreskin after intercourse. It generally heal.in one week but it come back again as I have sex.. It's coming again and again..its very painfull..there is no bleeding.

Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
Yes... Don't worry It may be due to sexual parts infections If It is going on continuously you have to go for a small operative procedure But First go for some ayurvedic medicines treatment For medicines details ask me on private questions section If any query ask me on private questions section