Tiny spots in underam & G
Hello Dr,My son recently developed many tiny spots in his underarm, thigh & groin. Sometimes itchy. I applied candid B ointment for few days & it disappeared. But again a week later he got same group of macule like spots which are each 1 mm thick.Doctor says it is due to his excessive sweating. But every alternate week he develops the same and I'm really worried.Please give me some necessary precautions or diet or medication to get rid of it.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. See a qualified dermatologist / follow up with him as required. This may be just milaria due to heat and improper sweating or could be candidal infection due to heat and excess moisturise. Try to use calamine lotion for relief and other medications as advised by specialist. Warm regards