Tingling in feet
I am having continuous tingling in my feet. I have done with blood test, but everything is normal. I went to doctor and they find in report that my vitamin b12 is in boundry line which is 287 pg/mol, and prescribe me 6 injections (neurobion forte RF). I have completed the injection course. But tingling is not gone. Again checked with bit b12 not it is rise to 350 pg/mol. Please suggest me what I need to do.

Hello there. Take a capsule absolut 3g once a day for 15 days. Have lots of greens and fruits. The vitamins which you derive naturally are more effective and more better therefore greens and fruits. Consult a orthopedician if it still persists after 15 days. Regards