Tingling and swelling

Hi Doctor..My mother is suffering from tingling sensation and swelling on the fingers...she is also suffering from pain on the shoulders and behind the neck...she can't work in the kitchen very often...have shown to ortho and neuro surgeon but had no luck ...please suggest a good doctor/ hospital in Bangalore
views-icons 21 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Tingling and swelling

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician
Hi your history is suggestive of neurological problem for which you should seek neurologist opinion... one more thing is that you will have to wait to see outcome as you don't find great difference in within short time
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?