Tinea cruris
I am having infection of tinea cruris i consulted doctor they prescribed me syntan 200mg for six weeks(1 unit) i recoverd form covid its been 3 weeks is it ok to take that tablets

You can.. however treatment depends on the severity..Fungus or yeast infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
U can go ahead with the treatment if ur not allergic to the medicine, and also pls do ur lft done if normal and ur not taking any other medications now u can go ahead.  However consult a dermatologist before restarting because based on severity treatment can be titered.
consult dermatologist with reports
u can continue using antifungal creams , lotions powders or soap .