Time to take 5mg tadalafi

My doctor has prescribed me to take 5mg dose of tadalafil everyday after dinner at night. However, most of my sexual encounters are during the day. 1. Is it OK if I take it everyday after lunch at 3-4PM? Or If I take it at night, will the effect will last during the next day? 2. Is it OK if I eat something after taking it?

Doctor Answers (1) on Time to take 5mg tadalafi

Hiii. This medication is not necessary to be taken on a daily basis. These are medications to enhance your sexual performance and recommended that you take them only on the day you plan an activity. Other days it doesn't have any role to play. If taken previous night, it may not have an effect the other day in most of the people. You can eat after taking this medicine, there is no harm. Remember that the best sexual performance shall be yours, medicines are only a phase to enhance it. Identify the cause of the dysfunction and that needs to be treated.