Time for skin to heal
I am an ex Smoker celebrating 4 years of no smoking today.I broke the habit without any counseling or any medical help but some help with friends, nictonine gums available OTC,bit of determination.I wanted to ask is smoking would have done damage to my skin, lips, internal lungs. But as I have read somewhere that the skin heals itself the day we quit and don't continue later on. How much time will the skin take to heal itself considering I smoked for 4 years earlier with 1-2 cigarette per day and have lost the habit with 4yrs passed by. Will it really heal or it needs some treatment. Do I also need to add something to my diet for time being

Smoking may affect all the organs including skin also, bcoz it leads to lots of oxidants which harm your skin ,so its harmful. My honest suggestion is to stop smoking..use antioxidants, suncreens, drink plenty of water,good diet., improve life style do regular excersise which improves both the lungs & skin as your 25 yrs old only you can reverse the harmfuleffects of the smoking Use lipbalm with moisturizers will help to improve heal damaged lips
consult dermatologist once for better evalaution &assessing.

Broken toenail healing time Cornea abrasion healing time Broken foot healing time period