Tight pain in chest

Hello i am 22yrs old and I am a smoker, I am having a tight feel/pain on my chest and back for the past couple of days.i don't know whether it is a heart/lung/gastric hurts more when I lift some weight and when I try to get up from the bed suddenly...
views-icons 39 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Tight pain in chest

doctor profile image
Dr. Amruth Sindhu
7 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Pulmonologist

INR 200 for 24 hrs

Hi. I understand your concerns. you will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigations like chest x ray to look for infection, ECG . Consult a pulmonologist for the same. If you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?