Tight pain in chest
Hello i am 22yrs old and I am a smoker, I am having a tight feel/pain on my chest and back for the past couple of days.i don't know whether it is a heart/lung/gastric problem..it hurts more when I lift some weight and when I try to get up from the bed suddenly...

Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. you will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigations like chest x ray to look for infection, ECG . Consult a pulmonologist for the same. If you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks.