Tight foreskin
I'm trying to pull my foreskin backwards but it's not going backwards. I feel so much pain when I try to do it. What I have to do ? Do I phase any problem in future?. Please advice me.
20 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hey, its called phimosis, you may need to undergo circucision operation ,consult surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?