Tight Foreskin
Hello doc i am 28 years old.. My problem is whenever i try to pull down my foreskin in erection it never go down. And non erection time it go down but not soo smoothly. How can i get recover from this is this called uncircumcised penis? Can i do sex with my virgin partner with this conditions ??

Get yourself evaluated
Take a opinion of a surgeon.
Consult
Take ayurvedic medicine..
for further information consult me privately
Phimosis. Need intervention I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.