Tight & swelled foreskin, white dscrg
I got swelling in the foreskin about 15 days ago. The swelling comes and goes and I get white substance under the foreskin on the head of the penis. The white substance covers the whole head within 2 days and it appears completely white if I don't clean it everyday. The main problem is that the foreskin has shrunken after the swelling and I am not able to pull it back to clean the forehead. But I guess I have to clean it and whenever I do, I get cracks all-around the foreskin. It's very painful. I tried googling it and found some suggestions. One of them is to clean the head and apply petroleum jelly. It has helped a bit with the swelling but it's not completely gone. What should I do.

White substance could be smegma or fungal infection. Swelling could be paraphimosis  You have not shared pictures. Consult me personally or any surgeon if you have paraphimosis.
Share pics on private chat for better understanding of your problem and advice treatment chat now clarify your douts take proper consult or what app on (Nine eight two two seven five seven five six one)for online consultation