Tickling in throat!
So Initially i had sputum culture which showed Klebsiella pneumoniae which was sensitive to all the antibiotics. I had cough with phlegm a lot, then i was asked for a pft which showed early airway obstruction, showed pulmonogist she said its normal, I was put on ceftum 500 twice a day for 5 days and decet od due to high esionophils fr 21 days. After 5 days of ceftum, cough reduced but not completely then i was prescribed ab Phylline and bilastine tablets for 10 days. Right now cough with phlegm has reduced a lot, but many times i have to clear throat due to phlegm, some hoarseness and also dry cough due to ticklish feeling in the throat! I did a pft yesterday which was completely normal, no obstruction or anything. Doctor said its allergy as my ige was 440+ and also my mother is asthmatic... i take prulastin tablet but still that ticklish feeling down the throat stays... i do inhale steam, what to do... should i check again with ent? And is the klebsiella gone after the course?

Consult online for better evaluation

You could be having allergic rhinitis sir Apart from antihistamines you are taking Need to take nasal spray All this are temporary will control the symptoms
Consult online for a for proper assessment and further management and a permanent management protocol
Consult online for further evaluation.