Thyroid medication
I was taking unnecessarily thyroid medication while i don't need 12.5mcg from 3months and i got checked my thyroid profile 2times it was normal then i got heart palpitations and diarrhea so i tappered dose to 6mcg still sometimes i get heart palpitations and itchy skin...can i take or should i stop ???

Sir Normal thyroid test results are due to your thyroid medication. You were not making enough thyroid hormone that is why you were given hormonal support from outside in form of medicine. Yes dose needs to be adjusted. Coming to your question ❓ about palpitations - there can be many reasons for that including intake of more than needed thyroid hormone.
Learn how food as medicine can be used as powerful healing tool in today's time of chronic health issues. We work in a holistic and integrative manner to find and fix the root causes of chronic health issues.Embark upon a healing journey by making FOOD your first medicine.

Do thyroid profile again
Please consult
Connect please
To get the better treatment plan or management of the disease along with second opinion kindly always prefer video consultation . A video consultation is best for better understanding the disease and to explain the prognosis
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation. Please take consultation for better evaluation and best Treatment as it need complete history of patient as personal and family history.
Patient's detailed medical history is required. It is recommended to consult a doctor professional through the Practo app or visit a local medical facility for a thorough evaluation. Please keep in mind that detailed medical history is crucial for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Avoid fried food and spicy food Water intake more Do connect and consult
Do a thyroid profile and ECG too
According to your query and sign and symptom you want to know about the disease and cause and it's best Treatment as you have mentioned as above . Please take consultation for better evaluation and best Treatment as it need complete history of patient as personal and family history. Please follow any medicine or advise after consultation only from a good doctor. Please follow good life style as • take plenty of fluid and • take less spicy and fatty foods and • take home made food only and do exercise regularly with yoga and meditation  and please keep positive  attitude to fight any disease and any problem of your life.
If you require assistance or have any health concerns, feel free to reach out for a consultation. Your well-being is my priority, and i'm here to support you on your health journey.
Can help you, kindly consult and provide detailed history for proper diagnosis and further management
connect with a call for details discussion regarding the disease and it's management
Thyroid profile
consultation
Need few more details Kindly consult
Repeat thyroid profile once and then consult
Tsh? May need to titration of dose
That’s not related with your thyroid issues Pls consult