Thumb pain
Both Thumb pain when full folded, from 3 months. At centre of thumb.Please give resolution and how to cure

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.

Consultation with orthopaedic surgeon is advisable
Consult orthopaedician.
Since this is only for 3 months , a history of injury is not there, please get an X ray done. You should practice repeated movements of all small joints of the hands in the morning and evening. You may take Tab Calcium 1000 mg daily.
You may consult me on Practo with the X ray.
Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
More details needed