Throat ulcers
I am facing ulcers from last 5 years , i always faced it after 10 to 15 days , i also not able to pass stool . please give me some opinion which is helpful for me .

Recurrent mouth ulcers of long duration may require evaluation of your entire gastrointestinal system to look for other causes of ulcers.
Online consult for more detailed history and guidance Gastroenterologist opinion for constipation
Increase your hydration , fibre rich diet, regular on time meals which is balanced , non spicy non oily, aim to consume raw fruits and vegetables daily to increase fibre in diet. Excessive stress should also be controlled