Throat_problem
Hello i am girish Ma friend is worried that she is having throat cancer from yestrday she is surfing each and everything about throat cancer. From 1 week she was having throat infection and nw she is saying he has got something like pimple in her throat something white she got it seems and she is damm sacred that she is suffering from throat cancer so do you think it is throat cancer and she is having cough still

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Bring her down to my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar. Let me examine her and help eliminate her cancer phobia!
Dr. Parveen Chawla
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 17 yrs exp Faridabad

dear that white thing which you see which most of the people come to us with is tonsillar keratosis as per your clinical details ,dont worry about it, it is space in the tonsil which contains degraded food which looks white ,
salt water gargling with loud gurgle

Hello.. Well I think she might be suffering from pharyngitis...I suggestvyiubto consult an Ent specialist and get youself examined first before you decide on anything...there are particular symptoms of throat cancer which you don't mention....please meet a doctor.. Thank you