Throat problem,and pain

Hi Sir I feel something in my throat,and having pain since 7 months,I consult with doctor too,but not relief yet.and also there is ulcer on my tounge.please help me.

Doctor Answers (2) on Throat problem,and pain

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Such a non-healing ulcer should not be neglected. It could be a precancerous lesion. I need to examine you & do the needful. I would be very happy to help you out myself if it is possible for you to come to Bangalore. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable to in Google Maps. Use this app to fix up an appointment at my clinic for the same.
Dr. Kaushal M Shah Ahmedabad | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
Your problem can be diagnosed and treated only after proper examination. Please go back to your ENT surgeon get check up again or you may take second opnion also. Ask if any tests are required or not. Sometimes old problem may not be cured in a single visit. You need to be persistent and regular with your treatment.