Throat pain
Sore throat for two days, numbness around neck area, unusual pain in and around neck, feel some thing abstracts inside throat. I was smoking earlier and stopped recently

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Sorry.. Unable to comprehend your exact suffering. Please consult a good ENT Specialist near you. If you are near Basaveshwaranagar, you are welcome to drop into my clinic. A proper ENT examination will zero in on your problem. Great to know you have quit smoking. Your biggest problem is now behind you. Stopping smoking is not enough though.... Do not keep company of smokers.... Second hand smoke can kill too!