Throat pain
Im having severely pain in laft side of my throat.pain is too much that its effecting my ear. I have done hot salt water gargling. Please suggest some quick relief as its sunday  it will take time to reach to visit a hospital

Hi.... Get plenty of sleep and rest your voice. Drink fluids. Drink plenty of water to keep the throat moist and prevent dehydration. Try comforting foods and beverage. Warm liquids — broth, caffeine-free tea or warm water with honey — and cold treats such as ice pops can soothe a sore throat. Gargle saltwater. A saltwater gargle of 1 teaspoon. Gargle the solution and then spit it out.