Throat pain
I have got severe throat pain and am unable to swallow food properly. I am doing gargling and I have got two tablets amoxyclav 625 and nicip cold. Can I take these tablets?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

NO! Please do not self medicate & that to with antibiotics which should be used only when necessary and upon valid doctor's prescription only. Meet an ENT Surgeon to help you out. If you are able to come to Basaveshwaranagar, I am happy to examine you & help you out of your misery!
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 32 yrs exp Kolkata

Please take tab. paracetamol for temporary relief. An ENT opinion is needed before you start antibiotic and other medicines.