Throat is paining while swallowing food
My throat is paining I can't even swallow food. When having food my throat pains.After chewing food into too small pieces I push the food down.And my mouth has become dark red in colour.Is this a symptom of anemia or due to b12 deficiency or lack of iron and foliate.And one dark red nerve appear on the middle of the throat. Is this serious problem.And can't drink or eat cold beverages and even normal water. Please suggest some cure. Thank you.

Consult online for better evaluation and management of the problem