Throat infection
Hi, I consulted with physician for my throat infection I have sore throat and redness and severe pain and one side gland is swelled from last many months now yellow particles like stone are coming out. Physician ask me to do gargle with betadine. Am doing the same but still glands are not reducing and moreover lymph nodes also got swelled. Please help me reduce my swelling and with this tonsils Regards Neena

Hello.. It seems like you have severe infection..you definitely require antibiotics..may be even iv...i suggest you to follow up with the doctor or consult an Ent specialist as the infection is still persisting....the stones you are mentioning do you have sialolithiasis too...please consult an Ent specialist...thank you
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Please visit an ENT Surgeon who is the right doctor for your ailment...probably Tonsillolithiasis.