Throat Infection.
Hi few days back I had stomach ache due to heat so I ended up having cold curd for couple of days straight. Now I've severe throat ache, I've been taking benedryl syrup and acythromycyin but the pain has not reduced. I also have difficulties in swallowing. Please suggest what to do. I've tried all home remides such as warm salt water gargle.

Along with your medication plz take tab zerodol-sp twice daily for 3 days... no need to worry sir
ENT consultation

Please do not self medicate.  It's dangerous.  Avoid cold food . And consult doctor for treatment