Throat infection
Hello doctor I am 23 year female i have got throat infection and feeling pain in joints similar to viral fever i am a mother and breast feed my child kindly suggest me any medicines

Hello there . I can understand your concern . You have not mentioned since how many days you have been facing this issue . Also do you have any fever or not ? Here are few things you can do drink lots of warm water , avoid oily and spicy foods . You have to do gargles using salt water or betadine throat gargle thrice a day . If it still does not subside kindly consult a ENT specialist for further evaluation and management. Best regards , Dr. Anil kumar jain