Throat infection
Am having throat infection... Due to that I couldn't swallow food.. Am feeling pain in throat area when swallowing...I have taken medicine but It's not cured completely..

Dr. Parveen Chawla
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 18 yrs exp Faridabad

this is the acute infections of the throat and you need to go for ent consultant for further treatment , whenever you get infection body takes 3 weeks to recover and dont stop the medicines in between , complete your full course of medicines
avoid salty food and avoid salt water gargling
Dr. D.Vidyasagar
Rhinologist 12 yrs exp Hyderabad

A throat swab for culture and sensitivity might be required for you and according to the sensitivity the right antibiotic course for right period of days taken will make you alright.
ENT consultation