Throat Disorder ?

I see a white colour throat behind the back of my uvula and am worried. I had shown to a ENT specialist and he gave some antibiotics and told me not to worry about it but it did not sbside. One of the online forums doctor mentioned it is normal looking I have attached the photo . does the back of throat looks normal. I have stretching my throat a lot to see it adn use amrutanjan a lot in my nose which Ihave stopped for last 2 weeks . Can this irritation be the cause .Is there any thing serious you note . Thanks

Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

From the photograph, no abnormality is detected in your throat. Stop worrying about your health.
Dr. Varun Rai
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Delhi
The whitish lesion is in fact your spine bone...it appears to be a little prominent..however this is completely normal..no signs of infection as far as i can see..if it leads to any discomfort seek opinion from your ENT specialist