Throat and Ear Pain
I have throat and ear pain since 2 weeks. At first the pain was little. It also pains in my throat when I speak. Doctor gave me Azithromycin and Cetirzine tablets. I consumed them for 5 days one tablet each daily. It gave very little relief. I also did Betadine gargles. My throat and ear still pains. When i touch my throat from outside it pains in the ear too as if it us connected with the ear. Please tell me what to do as i am very much worried now. I don't know what to do.

Pig you are having pain after taking antibiotics and decongestants and the symptoms are aggravating then it is best to consult with an ENT physically.